How is my ChiBall™ made?
Your ChiBall™ is uniquely handcrafted and infused with a ChiAroma™, and may vary slightly in size, texture and colour. These variations are perfectly normal and add to the character of your ChiBall™.
What is the best way to store my ChiBalls™?
ChiBalls™ are best stored in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, either inflated or deflated. Storing them in a sealed bag or container will help to maintain the longevity of their aromatherapy-infused fragrance.
ChiBalls™ of different colours/aromas can be carried and transported together in the same bag/container, however it is best to keep each colour/aroma separate if storing them for longer periods of time, in order to preserve each ChiBall’s distinct fragrance.
How should I care for my ChiBall™?
Your ChiBall™ will last with proper care.
- Use a soft cloth to hand wash the ChiBall™ in cool water with a mild, non-abrasive detergent. Do not put your ChiBall™ in hot water.
- For indoor use only. Check the floor prior to use for sharp objects.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, away from direct heat sources and heated swimming pools or spas.
- Store in a moderate temperature. Temperatures below 5ºC (38ºF) or above 40ºC (104ºF) may cause the ChiBall™ to perish.
- This product is not suitable as a toy or for use by young children as the plug can be ingested.
What is the best way to inflate the ChiBall™?
Inflating your ChiBall™ for the first time:
- Remove the large plug from your ChiBall™.
- Hold your ChiBall™ against a hard surface and insert the inflator tube.
- Blow into the inflator tube until your ChiBall™ attains desired firmness. (If you don’t have an inflator tube, you can simply blow directly into your ChiBall™’s valve.)
- Quickly remove the inflator tube and pinch the plug hole with your fingers to prevent the air from escaping, and insert the plug into the hole.
Do not over inflate the ChiBall with a mechanical pump. The ball should be soft when correctly inflated and is not designed to be inflated under pressure.
After repeated use:
- Your ChiBall™ will no longer need the inflator tube.
- For some ChiBall™ exercises it may be necessary to reduce the size of your ChiBall™.
- To re-inflate, simply remove the plug, balance the ChiBall™ in the palm of your hand and allow the external air to draw back into the ChiBall™.
Why are the ChiBalls™ infused with aroma?
Each uniquely handcrafted ChiBall™ is impregnated with a complementary mood-enhancing fragrance or ChiAroma™ because, for centuries, fragrances and essential oils have been credited with the ability to heal physical ailments, and transform the mind and emotions. Fragrances or aromas penetrate our bodies through the skin, and our minds through the sense of smell. This synergy of aroma and colour is what makes your ChiBall™ so unique and special.
Why are there 10 ChiBall™ colours?
Each Chiball is tied to an energy phase from the yin yang energy cycle and represents one of the five elements – Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. Each of the elements has yin and yang associations and each of the ten ChiBalls represent the yin or yang of each of the five elements..
Can I use my ChiBall™ if I am unwell or pregnant??
ChiBalls are some of the safest equipment that can be used for complementary therapy or during pregnancy. ChiBalls comply with the world’s strictest environmental regulations, including the Californian state legislation proposition 65 which prohibits the use of over 550 chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. The prohibited list contains a wide range of chemicals, including phthalates, BPA, dyes, solvents, pesticides, drugs, food additives, and by-products of certain processes.