What is ChiBall™?
ChiBall is a holistic mind-body wellbeing programme which uniquely combines the theory of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Colour and Aroma Therapies and a synergy of six ancient and modern exercise modalities to promote harmony, balance and wellbeing. Through the disciplines of Tai Chi-Qi Gong, ChiBall Dance, Yoga, Pilates, Feldenkrais Method and Deep Relaxation and Meditation the healing nature of the programme is focused through the medium of 6" diameter coloured ChiBalls each infused with a different mood enhancing essential oils. By tailoring the ChiBall Method to the natural cycle of The Seasons, both teachers and students journey towards a more sustainable lifestyle with their mind and body in harmony with the world around them.
ChiBall can be understood in a day, learnt in a week, but offers a lifetime of discovery.
What are the Principles of ChiBall™?
ChiBall is a balanced mind/body health and fitness concept based on TCM, colour and aroma therapy, and incorporates six main movement modalities:
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong cleanses, rejuvenates and refreshes the internal body by working with the breath and the meridian system.
- ChiBall™ Dance is used to generate energy, mobility and flexibility using vigorous to gentle, slow, continuous movement patterns which aids detoxification and oxygen supply to the muscles.
- Yoga increases strength, flexibility, concentration, balance and self-awareness.
- Pilates develops core strength, supports the spine, stabilises the pelvis and increases the mobility of the joints.
- Feldenkrais Method helps us rediscover the effortless movement patterns of childhood, and cultivate the art of listening and letting go.
- Deep Relaxation induces calmness of mind and body through deep breathing, visualisation techniques and meditation.
ChiBall strives to allow each participant to develop his or her own individual sense of wellbeing, balance and self-awareness so that they may lead a more satisfying way of life.
How do I find a class or instructor in my area?
Contact us at [email protected] so that we can update you on where the nearest classes to you are being held. At ChiBall World, we are committed to making ChiBall accessible to everyone. If you would like some further information on becoming a trainer with ChiBall, please Contact Us.